Prayer Before Reading Śrī Caitanya-caritāmṛta Book

Haribol! dear devotees,
In this blog, I would share recited prayers before Reading the Śrī Caitanya-caritāmṛta Book. 

jaya jaya śrī-caitanya jaya nityānanda
jayādvaita-candra jaya gaura-bhakta-vṛnda

Glory to Śrī Caitanya and Nityānanda! Glory to Advaitacandra! And glory to all the devotees of Śrī Gaura [Lord Caitanya]!

The next following verse is a verse that usually my spiritual recited right after He recited the verse above. I tried to find the written version of the verse, but I couldn't find it, here's the complete verse that my ears caught and I tried to write it down. I apologize profusely if there are mispelling or wrong words.

sabe mila kripa kari kara karuna
adhama patita jane kari yoginam

How to recite the verse based on my Spiritual Master that caught by my ear:
the word kari is read as kori
patita is read as patito
,because in Bengali the letter 'a' is often read as 'o' in some words. Thank You. PAMHO

tags : Sri Caitanya Caritamrita Prayer . Caitanya Caritamrita prayer , sri caitanya caritamrita recited prayer , prayer before read sri caitanya caritamrita 
 

Comments